New mom and Būband ambassador Kristin Horowitz works hard to stay fit while balancing life with twins. A workout while getting groceries? Sure! Push ups with twins on your back? Anytime! This is her story:
I hear from a lot of people that when they get pregnant, it will be an excuse to let go. Eat what you want, lounge around, and enjoy growing your baby.
Ever wonder how a company comes up with the perfect logo – the one image that will say everything at a glance? So did I when I started this company!
I knew I wanted something clean and simple, which is the hallmark of the brand, but I had no idea how to translate that into a visual representation.
Luckily, I partnered with a visionary designer who took away my ideas and came back with a logo. In all his wisdom, he had created not only a b-design to represent the first letter of our name, but also something that actually looked like a Būband! I’ve loved it ever since.
Logos symbolize so much more than just a picture of the company they represent. One look at a perfect apple with a bite out of it and we know the technology giant it represents, while the simple swoosh on a running shoe lets us know what Nike is all about.
Logos with a circular or elliptical nature convey a positive emotional message, suggest community, love, friendship, relationship and unity.
Much research has gone into exactly what a logo is supposed to convey. So what does our b-design say about us?
According to Entrepreneur magazine, logos with a circular or elliptical nature convey a positive emotional message, suggest community, love, friendship, relationship and unity, while rings have an implication of partnership, and suggest stability and endurance. Curves of any sort tend to be feminine in nature. Sounds about right! Little did I know our logo could convey so many of company values – I just liked the way it looked.
Now we’re giving our b-design new life in the form of our newly-adopted hashtag: #b.
We love the flexibility of it – we can add whatever word we want to capture the sentiment of our post – and believe it represents so much of what we’re about:
What word would you add to our b-design hashtag to represent you? Leave a reply below letting us know and you’ll be entered to win a new Būband!
- Contest runs from March 12, 2017 to March 18, 2017.
- Open to entries worldwide.
- Must be 18 to enter.
- Winner will be selected by random draw and announced on Facebook and in the comments of this post on March 18, 2017.
Show us some #bLove and enter to win a Būband!
- Breastfeeding moms know that breasts heavy with milk fluctuate in size depending on when you last nursed, and that any breast movement can be painful, let alone while exercising. The good news is, we’ve got you covered! In fact, you don’t even have to change out of your nursing bra …Continue Reading >
- No sports bra? No problem! With the Būband, you can beat the bounce no matter what. Experts recommend wearing a sports bra with adjustable compression to support your Cooper’s ligaments while working out. But what can you do when you want – and NEED – breast support while exercising but …Continue Reading >
- Name: Odette Vuletich Location: Sydney, Australia Age: 44 Odette lives the beachside life most of us can only imagine. But it took her a while – and a few stops along the way – to get there. Born in New Zealand, she moved to Texas when she was 19, then …Continue Reading >